I have not accomplished anything of note in the past few days. Forcing myself out of bed each morning is probably the best answer I can muster up.
We’ll say it’s November.
To see Pulled Apart By Horses, to read Wide Sargasso Sea and to make other people as dismayed as my group of friends are at our school.
Numerous people have influenced me. It’s impossible to say who has influenced me the most because I wouldn’t like to be viewed as a wannabe someone else.
Hmm, gotta be Superman, considering i’ve got a shirt dedicated to him.
A Place I’ve Been To - Cardiff City Stadium. I saw Cardiff City beat Leicester City 2-1 there, in April. Good game.
Getting overly obsessed with certain songs.
Sorry You’re Not a Winner - Enter Shikari
Sweet Dreams, Sweet Cheeks - Los Campesinos!
Last Resort - Papa Roach
Down With The Sickness - Disturbed
1. The fact i’m partially colourblind comes up in conversation everyday even though it doesn’t actually hinder me in anyway whatsoever.
2. I can dislocate my thumb on request.
3. I read the whole “Eats, Shoots and Leaves” book while waiting for an X-Ray.
4. I am, and forever will be, blindly and absurdly patriotic to Wales.
5. I’ve broken my toe by running into a door. Twice.
6. If Cardiff City ever get promoted to the Premier League I will probably cry with happiness.
7. I’m taller than most people.
8. I spend too much time on Football Manager.
9. I should have listened to Los Campesinos! before attempting to read Jane Eyre.
10. Gareth Campesinos! and David Mitchell are utter, utter genius.
11. I named my beloved cat after Perry the Platypus. I have another cat called Bailey.
12. I will do anything to see Enter Shikari live.
13. I will never be able to understand why all politicians are cretins.
14. I desperately want Cameron Edwards to write a novel.
15. I find writing 15 ‘interesting’ facts about myself very hard.
Day 01- 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 02- The meaning behind your Tumblr name
Day 03- A picture of you and your friends
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 06- Favorite super hero and why
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about Tumblr and why you made one
Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16- Another picture of yourself
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/ being with in the future
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30- Who are you